Tuesday, April 26, 2011

25- I stopped blogging time to begin again?

Hello people read this............
Which I know people don't but who cares really this is my way of recording the on goings on life and if someone finds it interesting than that is great but if you think I am just a stupid teenage girl then you are kinda right. Whatever though who cares!
Anyway since last time I have started University and I am so much happier than what I was in year 12! I am loving my life right now. Sure I am still having bad weeks but who doesn't. I have made new friends and they are different from my high school friends it makes life different and interesting again. I am not saying I am not I am getting rid of all my highschool friends this is not the case I am however only seeing the girls I want to see. There are people from school who are dead to me and I do not plan to make contact with again. If I see them at an event for a mutual friend I just won't talk to them as I don't talk to the dead. If you know me you will know the main person who I have cut out of my life and you may think I am silly for it but it is my life don't you forget. I have never been one to give into peer pressure so trying to make me like someone again is just pointless.

Another change to my life is that I join  my universities cheerleading team. I am addicted I have started thinking about it when I'm not training and always wanting to improve. I doing 7 hours of training a week which big difference compared to last year with me doing barely any. Competitions start in July and hopefully my team will win in our division because we are competition against my cousin!
I hate excel and that is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment